Approx. 180 / Piece
Get Latest Price
|Usage/Application||For corrosion and rust prevention|
|Shelf Life||2 Year|
Rustlick 631 is a moisture-displacing rust preventative and corrosion inhibitor designed for long-term in-door use. It spreads into scratches and pores to displace moisture and leaves an oily thin-film. 631 is easily applied and removed, non-conductive, and safe to use on electrical parts.
- Displaces moisture and water
- Easy aerosol spray application
- No chlorinated solvents
- Aerosol: Spray on wherever protection is needed, Bulk: Apply by brushing or dipping
- Aerosol: Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame. No smoking. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
- Pressurized container: Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Bulk: Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame. No smoking.
- Use only in area provided with appropriate exhaust ventilation. Use spark-proof tools and explosion-proof equipment. Wear personal protective equipment. Wash thoroughly after handling.
- Aerosol: Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F. Bulk: Keep away from open flames, hot surfaces and sources of ignition. Keep container tightly closed in a dry and well-ventilated place.
- Aerosol: This material, as supplied, is not a hazardous waste according to Federal regulations (40CFR 261). Bulk: This material, as supplied, is not a hazardous waste according to Federal regulations (40CFR 261). This material could become a hazardous waste if it is mixed with or otherwise comes in contact with a hazardous waste, if chemical additions are made to this material, or if the material is processed or otherwise altered. Consult 40 CFR 261 to determine whether the altered material is a hazardous waste. Consult the appropriate state, regional, or local regulations for additional requirements.